Rush Ticket Policies
- A very limited number of tickets will be offered for select San Diego Opera performance and will go on sale 2 hours prior to curtain . They will remain on sale until gone or until 30 minutes prior to curtain, whichever comes first.
- Rush Tickets will be made available on the day of performance only.
- Pricing: Limited seating available - $85 per seat for Main Floor, Lower Loge or Mezzanine. $45 for Balcony or Upper Loge
- CASH only will be accepted for Rush Tickets – no checks or credit cards.
- The Rush Ticket line forms OUTSIDE the east front door of the Civic Theatre.
- Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to those in the Rush Ticket Line.
- Rush seat locations will vary by performance and are subject to availability.
- Tickets purchased in advance cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for Rush Tickets.
Tickets purchased in advance cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for Rush Tickets. Gentle Reminder If you choose to arrive earlier than 2 hours prior to the performance, we regret that we cannot provide shelter or seating while in the Rush line – so please come prepared.
Please call Patron Services at (619) 533-7000, Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm for more information on Rush Tickets.