Rush tickets are currently available for
the Friday evening and Sunday matinee performances of Florencia en el Amazonas
- Friday, March 23 at 7:00pm
- Sunday, March 25 at 2:00pm (matinee)
- A very limited number of tickets will be offered for select San Diego Opera performance and will go on sale 2 hours prior to curtain . They will remain on sale until gone or until 30 minutes prior to curtain, whichever comes first.
- Rush Tickets will be made available on the day of performance only.
- Pricing: Limited seating available - $76 per seat for Main Floor, Lower Loge or Mezzanine. $26 for Balcony or Upper Loge
- CASH is preferred for Rush Tickets – checks or credit cards are accepted.
- The Rush Ticket line forms OUTSIDE the east front door of the Civic Theatre.
- Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to those in the Rush Ticket Line.
- Rush seat locations will vary by performance and are subject to availability.
- Tickets purchased in advance cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for Rush Tickets.
A LIMITED number of seats are available at the box office at the Civic Theatre two (2.5) hours before the performance: $76 in Orchestra, Dress Circle, Mezzanine and Lower Loge and $26 in Upper Loge and Balcony. Cash preferred.
Rush Ticket Policies - Buying at the Civic Theatre
Tickets purchased in advance cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for Rush Tickets. Gentle Reminder If you choose to arrive earlier than 2 hours prior to the performance, we regret that we cannot provide shelter or seating while in the Rush line – so please come prepared.
Please call Patron Services at (619) 533-7000, Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm for more information on Rush Tickets.