STUDENT SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR 2021-22 AVAILABLE
Please call Patron Services at (619) 533-7000 for information.
- All Student Subscription seats will be seated in the Orchestra section
- Orchestra tickets are $50 each, per person, per performance (this is an underwritten price especially for students – the full value of each seat is $200-$220)
- Student package must include both Main Stage productions.
- You may purchase up to 2 tickets per performance (and your guest is not required to be a student)
- Don't Wait - seat location assigned at time of purchase
- Get Subscriber Benefits:
- YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOUR WAY Create your own Subscription by mixing and matching your opera performance dates to create a series that suits your schedule.
- EMAIL REMINDERS All Subscribers receive email reminders, one week prior to each opera performance, with everything you’ll need to know including events leading up to the operas, running time and even a weather forecast.
- PRE-OPERA LECTURES IN THE THEATRE Before each opera, enjoy an informative and enlightening 25-minute ‘intro’ to the opera with one of our famous lecturers.
- You must be a full-time college/university student to purchase a Student Subscription. Teachers, professors and faculty are not eligible to participate in the Student Ticket program.
You will need to register and create an account with us in order to:
- Receive Updates
- Ticket Offers
- Purchase Tickets
Purchased Tickets Before?
If you have purchased Student Tickets within the last 3 years we already have you in our database and you can go straight through to the purchase process.
Support the Students!
All donations to to this program are welcome.