2022 LIFE SCIENCES NIGHT CO-CHAIRS
- Joe Panetta, President & CEO, BIOCOM - the largest regional life science association in the world
- Sara Zaknoen, M.D., Consultant, Zed Strategic Consulting
Honorary Committee Members
- Jennifer Giottonini Cayer
- Leo Divinsky
- Karl Hostetler, Professor of Medicine Emeritus, UCSD School of Medicine
- Robert H. Kaplan, Ph.D., Associate Program Director, Leadership of Healthcare Organizations, School of Medicine, UCSD
- James Mackay
- James Merritt, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, CBR International Corp.
- Dr. Roger G. Mills, M.D.
- Bernard Parker
- Timothy Scott
- Mary L. Walshok, Ph. D.
- Janet White, M.A., M.B.A.
Life Sciences Night @ the Opera
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
The 2022 Life Sciences Night @ the Opera is an elegant event that brings together the leaders of San Diego’s Life Sciences industry to enjoy world-class opera and high-level networking. Notable guests, representing San Diego’s many biotech companies will gather for an exclusive Pre-Opera Reception, followed by San Diego Opera’s production of Gounod’s operatic masterpiece, Roméo et Juliette, with VIP Hospitality during intermission.
Your Life Sciences Night @ The Opera package includes:
Roméo et Juliette by Charles Gounod
Tuesday, March 29, 7:30pm
San Diego Civic Theatre
Ticket prices vary by section
Roméo et Juliette, the operatic adaptation of Shakespeare’s beloved play, is brought to life by cast of young stars including tenor Pene Pati as Romeo and soprano Kristina Mkhitaryan as Juliet, both in exciting Company debuts. Joining them is baritone Yunpeng Wang as Mercutio and mezzo soprano Sarah Coit as Stephano, also in house debuts. San Diego Opera principal guest conductor Yves Abel brings his mastery of the French repertoire to lead the musicians for these performances and stage director Matthew Ozawa brings his unique visionary style to the stage.
Sung in French with English translations above the stage
Advance Reservations Are Required
For more information or to purchase a package , please contact Erin Oleno at (619) 533-7020 or Erin.Oleno@sdopera.org, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you are a San Diego Opera subscriber or already have tickets to another date of Roméo et Juliette, please contact Erin for exchanges and ticket assistance.